Carmen Paris-Hunter's dedication to facilitating wellness through bodywork spans over 30 years of study and practice. Education as a soft tissue specialist under the guidance of medical practitioners and bodywork masters in California, Washington, Mexico and in New Jersey. Dynamic Presenter and Leader in Health Awareness Workshops for Higher Education, Corporate and Small Business. Johnson & Johnson Corp., AT&T, Medical: Parkinson, and MS. Foundations. Organizer and Lecturer for the American Pain Foundation, as well as Hospitals, Colleges and Schools though out the United States. Offering Trainings for Teacher in Yoga Ed. and Wellness in the Workplace. 18 years of application in CranioSacral Therapy and Visceral Manipulation, Advanced CST with Dr. John Upledger, through the Upledger Institute. Registered and Certified as a Healthcare Educator, Facilitator, Mentor, Advanced Professional in Kripalu Yoga Instructor. Yoga Ed. Instructor,a program designed for the School System. In addition, as HeadStart Teacher in NYC, she went on to receive her formal training in the creative arts and education at Cabrillo College, Santa Cruz,Ca. and Seattle, Wa. Movement, Music, and Theater as avenues for Bio-Re-Education. Opened a HeadStart PreSchool for 7 years in Santa Cruz, Ca.
- ASCD Org. Learn, Teach, Lead
- MiddleBush Volunteer Fire Department
- Yoga Ed. National
- The International Assoc. of Counselors & Therapists
- The Associated Bodywork & Massage Professional
- The Assoc. for Research and Enlightenment
- The NJ Assoc. of Women Business Owners
- Yoga Alliance
- Kripalu Yoga Teachers Assoc. Yoga Ed.
- The Assoc. of Professional Hypnotherapists